5.25.2011

deliciousness♥

Chocolate-Cherry Cheesecake Tart. My swirls look funny, but whatever, it was delicious.
Oh, and go to your grocery store and try to find "chocolate wafer cookies."
Go ahead. Go ahead and try not to spend 30 minutes pacing the cookie aisle.
Oh hiiiiiii! My name is passion fruit pastry cream and I was made to go inside of....
....these! Chocolate cupcakes (one bowl chocolate cupcakes) filled with said pastry cream and topped with a chocolate ganache frosting and sprinkles. They're for someone's birthday, and all birthday cupcakes get sprinkles. It's a law.
Look it up.
Bed time!

4 comments:

  1. I love bragging to people that I know about how you can make such amazingly beautiful things. Also, you are amazingly beautiful!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bragging to people about how I have the greatest sister in the world! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are cute...makes me miss my sister who just left after a 3 week visit. :}

    My health food co-op doesn't carry any chocolate wafer cookies; I'm bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EMERGENCY! PLEASE send cupcakes! Already made to eat! Am in final study mode for tomorrow's BIG test, need chocolate!!

    Seriously, those look and sound divine!
    Deb//Mom

    ReplyDelete