3.25.2011

Day 4

So far so good I suppose. Every time I look at them I focus on one tiny imperfection (because I'm a crazy person) and it drives me nuts. Truth is, they weren't perfect before and they won't be perfect now, but if something really bothers me I can take it up with my Dr. They're still so swollen that I don't even know how they'll look in a week anyway. I do know that my shoulders feel better already, and that is a good thing.
On to yucky things. I'm officially off percocet (yes, after four days. Like I said, crazy person) because apparently it makes you more constipated than a... hell I don't know, something that doesn't poo. It was making me insane! So yesterday I buckled down, bought some laxatives and some low calorie prune juice, and took my last percocet. I think I'll be okay, the pain isn't too bad, nothing a ton of Motrin won't dull. Needless to say, I already feel way better. Seriously, I told my husband that it was this or I eat nothing but Taco Bell and spicy Chinese take out for the next few days.
I don't like percocet, by the way. Constipation, dry mouth, ugh... the only thing that sucks about stopping is the headaches.
And my teeth feel cold, if that makes sense, but I'm sure it's unrelated to the narcotic and just my body being weird.
Thank you to everyone for your nice words regarding my sister being a snarky bitch. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who thought, "What the crap?!"
Ricky is back with Chinese food! Don't worry, it's just sesame chicken!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment