11.05.2010

mas CR♥

Us at the Jaguar Rescue Center in town playing with spider monkeys.
So much fun! They just jump and lay all over you. It was such a great experience.
Ricky relaxing in the hammock on the balcony.
The beach!
My new favorite beverage! Coconut water. Out of a coconut. With a straw.
Here I am riding a horse.
(Anybody?)
Happy smile freckle face
Grandma, they didn't make Mai Tais, so I got this. Close enough?
Walking along the beach I saw a pretty shell and dug it up. It was a (live) crab! I'm practically Steve Irwin.
Taking a walk.
Hammock legs. Beds are overrated. I just want to hang a big hammock in my room.

1 comment:

  1. When Chris and I first lived together we simply hung a huge hammock form the walls for a bed and lined it with comforters and pillows. It was amazing. Love, love, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete