11.05.2010

rainforest canopy zipline

Ricky's 30th birthday was on November 1st. In celebration, we went on a zipline tour of the rainforest canopy.
Here we are near the end. I don't recall why I was looking at him like that, but I think it's funny.
A wild toucan! Very cool.
I don't know what I was expecting. Dainty little lines from tree to tree maybe? This was the first line. So long! So high! What have I gotten myself into?
After the first one, I got the hang of slowing and stopping and had an amazing time! Ricky loved it too, and shot a few videos. I'm pretty sure I win the best wife award for greatest birthday present ever. ;)
Here I am with a biriba fruit. Never heard of it? Yeah, me either. It felt like goo and tasted like a mushy citrusy banana. Interesting, and fun to look at. Read about the biriba fruit here on wiki.
That's me! It was such a blast! If you ever get the chance, absolutely do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment