8.27.2010

no good very bad day

Our camera has kicked the bucket. Ricky took it out kayaking and somehow (he even had it in a sealed baggie) it got some salt water on it and it caused corrosion.
This is a heartache that only a blogger could feel.
I made cardamom french toast this morning, with a syrup I made with orange juice, coriander, saffron, and sugar.
There was a 4-5 inch tomato worm in the garden.
I had to use my phone camera. =(
Also, I'm off work today and woke up feeling like crap. I hate being sick. I think maybe it's all the rain and the weather changing... it's stirring up all sorts of crap that is making my head want to explode.
Ugh.
Double ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man...sorry to hear about your camera! Also sorry to hear that you're sick. Feel better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I liked your cute reference to that sweet children's book...may I call you Alexander? ;)

    ReplyDelete