8.26.2010

fall is in the air! well, not really, but it's getting closer to being here.

Sadly, I don't think that it will feel like fall here in Florida for quite some time, and probably only for a a few weeks.
Oh well, we do what we can with what we have.
There's plenty to look forward to! It's Pumpkin Spice time at Starbucks, and being a partner I get all the free lattes I want! I look forward to the PSL every year, it's my favorite Starbucks flavor. It just screams "Autumn!" until you step out of the coffee shop and into the 95% humidity.
Starbucks has released it's anniversary blend. It's always great, year after year. One of my favorites. Your local Starbucks will be making this, along with Cafe Estima (our fair trade certified coffee) all month long in September.
And just so you don't think this is some shameless plug for my employer, I'll share my other fall time favorite. Pumpkin Harvest & Fall scented Febreze. It smells amazing, and lasts forever! I've already doused my home with this and lit some apple cinnamon candles. I'm unstoppable.
Too bad it's still Florida outside, hahaha!
What I wouldn't give to need a wool peacoat right about now.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I was excited yesterday because it was "cold"! It only hit 87 . . . I miss Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, now I want a Pumpkin Spice coffee. Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete