7.04.2010

chirp♥

Remember these little guys?
They were the third nest of baby birds that our little bird house had seen since the Spring. It seems to be the same parent birds, thought I'm not really sure how that works.
Well, here's a look inside the house this afternoonAgain! Three more beautiful blue eggiweggs.
Do they always lay three? Are these robins?
No idea, but I'm happy they're here. I love to hear the sweet chirp-chirping of baby birds in the back yard.
Love love love it.
(Although the amount of garbage in her next makes me sad)

2 comments:

  1. It's usually robins who lay blue eggs, so that'd be my bet. :) Many birds (like our Eastern phoebes) hatch out several clutches a summer. Must be exhausting for the parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! These little birds breed like little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete