6.13.2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday

On Friday I drove Bethany and Braden to the airport. Sad. They'll be back though.
The night before they came over for dinner. I made something simple but tasty. Farfalle with my homemade spicy tomato sauce, garlic toasts with mozzarella, and for dessert I just grilled some nectarines and served them over vanilla ice cream, drizzled with some orange blossom honey. The best type of honey, in my opinion.
Last night I made lamb osso bucco over mashed red potatoes.
Lamb shoulder chops, red wine, carrots, celery, onion, shallot, garlic, lamb stock, and fresh herbs, slow cooked for nearly two and half hours. It fell off the bone. It was magical.
I opened at work this morning, and that means getting up at 3:30 am. Once I get out of bed, both of the dogs jump right up and lay in my spot. I finally got a picture of it.
So sweet. I love their little faces.
Speaking of lovable little faces, Tokyo and Omelet went home today. It was sad, I really liked them! I'll miss their little puggy noses.
Tonight for dinner I just made a quick Moroccan chicken dish. Pretty spicy this time, I was pleased.
Now for the best part!
Randi (Wandi) Hadder (Haddow) got me a gift for watching her dogs!
It's a tad blurry, but look! A cupcake charm necklace!
Here it is close up. How perfect is this? I love it so much!
I actually posted something about necklaces just like this one a while ago.
See it here.
She has never read that entry, she's just that awesome and knows what I like.
Because she's my lobstah.
Thank you Randi!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect little cupcake charm! But, of course, I'm here to drool at your food...and you don't disappoint. :)

    ReplyDelete