3.13.2010

Thanks Tiffany & Co.

Because you have apparently been reading my blog and are now designing jewelry just for me. (And maybe Brittany Cooley)
How cute is the little bee?
And look!
Tiffany cupcakes? Seriously? You bet your boots!
(I owe the phrase "you bet your boots" to a man I work with named Todd. He is in fact as hilarious as that phrase might indicate.)
Lots of people are making cute little cupcake charms, and many don't carry the hefty price tag of Tiffany & Co., although I don't think $650 is too absurd for that bracelet. Check out these from Dazzle and Chunk.
How adorable are these? I would love to have a cute cupcake necklace! I should totally buy this.
If you love charming, whimsical jewelry like me, check out this Etsy Shop!
Freshy Fig

1 comment:

  1. Juicy had a charm bracelet with a cupcake too! I wanted it SOO bad, but the bumble bee... now your killin' me!

    ReplyDelete