5.28.2010

Paraben Free

I recently switched from Philosophy's Purity cleanser/makeup remover to this similar one from Clinique. The change came about because the Navy Exchange was out of mine, and I don't have a Sephora close by, and I hate ordering online. I love it so far. A friend of mine says that she has fewer skin issues when she uses paraben-free products, and she's on to something I think. It's only been a few days and I already notice... something. I'm not sure what it is, but something is different. My skin looks and feels healthier.
On another note, I'm starting The 30 Day Shred again. I'm at a good weight, but I'd like to lose about 15 more pounds. I know that sounds like a lot, but I gained a few on vacation. I'm right around 128 now, and I've weighed 115 before, and I was fine. I'm short, so it works, haha.
I'll be doing The 30 Day Shred, Jillian Michaels yoga workout, and the P90x Ab dvd for the next 30 days. I don't want to be skinny, I want to look healthy, and I'd like to build some muscle. I wish I could start to like running, but I hate it. My chest is so big that running is so uncomfortable, and my sports bras make it hard for me to breathe. Any cardio suggestions?

2 comments: