1.01.2010

Silly Things That Make Me Glad

Vacuuming my house. I have wall to wall (ugh) and I use the Febreze Vacuum Bags. It makes my house smell great, and there's something so gratifying about vacuum lines in the carpet.

Baking. Anything.

When my puppy sleeps right next to me with her head on my shoulder.

Mrs. Meyer's dish soap, detergent, fabric softener, and counter spray in Lavender.

Reading a book that I didn't think I'd like.

Talking to my parents and seeing that we can be friends now, too.

Walking the Westies.

Going grocery shopping. I'd rather shop for food than shoes. Okay, that might be an exaggeration.

Overnight face creams that actually work.

Diet Coke.

Working up a sweat and then taking a hot shower. With something that smells yummy.

Cost Plus World Market.

Hanging out with Bethany and Braden, as they are the cutest mommy and baby team ever.

My cute red tootsies.

1 comment:

  1. They're not silly if they make you happy! =)

    ReplyDelete