12.31.2009

Two Oh One Oh

I can't believe it's already 2010.
I can't believe I've lived in the south for over 6 months and haven't lost my mind (debatable.)
I can't believe Ricky and I have already been married for14 months. Insane.

So, this New Years Eve I'm doing nothing. I miss celebrating the New Year in Paris! Ricky is spending it with his sister, I think, but I'm not sure. I'll be at home and will probably fall asleep before 12 because I feel crappy.
Woe. Is. Me.

Goodness, listen to me fuss.
I hope all of you out there have a grand and lovely New Year celebration. I miss you my friends, my family, my husband. Hopefully one day we'll spend a holiday together.
Everyone be happy and safe, and don't vow to keep any resolutions that you know you'll fall through on. ;)
My resolutions are:
To start liking running.
To be more patient.
To keep up my new exercise and healthy eating thing I've got going on. It's been a month, what's several hundred more?
Pop some bubbly! I didn't buy any as I think drinking alone is odd, haha.

2 comments: