12.21.2009

Lubke Sounds

This was my favorite coffee shop in Germany.
(second floor)
It's right outside of the train station in Trier, above a drug store. They have great espresso, tea, hot chocolate, and coffee as well as beer, wine, and liquor.

The best part was the amazing local art that was always on the walls, the music being played, and the vinyls for sale in the back. I miss this place so much! I wish there were places like this around here.
Here's me inside Lubke, back in 2007 when my big sister came to visit me.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll take myself there when I return to Germany- thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh it's awesome! A little hard to find, though. If you're standing at the train station and looking towards the Porte Negra, it's down the road, on the right, above the Apothetek. The door is on the side of the building, and you go in, walk up the stairs, then there's another door and there's Lubke! =) Take pictures!

    ReplyDelete