10.25.2009

Malo's birthday!

Yesterday, the 24th, was Malo's fourth birthday! We got him some special wet food, new Bit O' Love treats, and an awesome new squeaky toy! Malo hates squeakers, he usually mawls the toy and rips out the squeaker and chews it till it breaks, but this toy is pretty durable. It's been about 24 hours and it isn't in pieces yet... we'll see. Here he is guarding it and looking like a devil dog.
Both Ricky and I just wanted salads for dinner last night. Mine was mixed greens with capers, cherry tomatoes, calamata olives, feta, red onion, and olive oil & vinegar. Ricky's had greens, tomatoes, green olives, onion, and capers with Italian dressing. I love Greek-style salads! Thanks Megan Osenbrock! I heated up some nice chewy bread and made some seasoned olive oil for dipping.

P.S.
We live right on a small lake, which I think is more than enough reason to raise some ducklings. Yes?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so envious you have a lake! I would love for us to get a pond put in so that I can raise ducks (because they are my favorite meat!).

    Happy belated birthday to Malo! He's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete