10.24.2009

Happy Happy Day (and yesterday)

Yesterday was my birthday, as you already know. It was a fun day, Ricky and I both had to work, so we went out to dinner to celebrate at one of our favorite Mexican places, El Paso. Best pork carnitas ever, by the way. What better way to celebrate a birthday than with carnitas, horchata, and margaritas! Yay!
I keep telling Ricky to stop making stupid faces when he gets his Carne Asada... he just won't listen...
Then today Bethany and I went to get her pregnancy photos taken, ate lunch at the lovely Panera Bread, and got manicures. Well, she got a pedicure. Though I don't know why, since she won't be seeing her feet for another 7 weeks, haha.
On the way home I stopped by Target and got this sweater. I saw it the other day and really liked it, and today I caved and bought it. I like it! Good color, right?
This is Bethany. Well, this is Bethany's pregnant torso. She's such an adorable pregnant lady! I can't wait for Mordecai (she keeps calling him Brayden, for some reason) to be born.
I love when you get your nails done and they look fake. These are not fake, these are my real nails, and I think they look awesome. Not bad for $20.
Last but not least, please enjoy this fine photo of Salvador Dali walking his pet anteater in Paris with my compliments.
Bon Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wait, I thought I caved and bought you the sweater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever! I bought it for me as a gift from you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are cute! ;)

    Happy belated birthday to you too (I knew I wouldn't be back in time)! You and Malo sure have close birthdays.

    ReplyDelete