10.25.2009

Bath and Body Works

Yesterday, Bethany and I stopped by Bath and Body Works and I found some great products! I haven't been in an actual store in some time, since I usually just browse online, so I had no idea that the True Blue Morocco line was no longer available in stores. I was pretty bummed. They did, however, have a couple items left on the clearance table.

I got this Honey and Date Body Yoghurt, which smells fantastic. It's thicker than lotion, but thinner than say, a body butter. I love that the smell isn't floral or girly, but it's still inviting. I've always loved honey-based smells, and of course spices, and we all know of my fascination with all things Moroccan. I love this stuff. The scent lasts, too, so I could honestly skip perfume and just rub some of this on my neck.

My next find is this, Cedarwood and Spice Warming Body Scrub. It supposedly heats up on contact, but my shower is already warm, so if it does I don't notice. The smell is great though. Nice and spicy, almost like a good chai. But for your skin...

This is one of my all time favorite things. C.C. Bigelow Rose Salve. You can use it anywhere! Lips, skin, eyelids, elbows, hands, heels, cuticles... everywhere. It's super emollient, and it has a nice tint (nice for lips!) and a very faint rose smell. At only $5.50 for a tin that lasts forever, it's a great beauty investment.

The last thing I bought was some Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist. I got the small trial size, just to be sure that I'd like it. It smells great, and it really does make me feel more rested when I lay my head down on my pillow. I'm going to get some more to go in the guestrooms of the house. Great stuff.
So, back to the clearance story, the original price of the body lotion was $17.50. I got all 4 of these products for a grand total of $17.60. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment