3.18.2012

Sunday Morning

Ricky and I decided last weekend that we should do a 5k every Sunday that his work schedule allows. So far we're 2 for 2.
We left at around 7 am and did our 5k out on Navarre beach, walking the first part on the actual beach. It was nice to be near the water, watching all the old people sweep the sand with metal detectors or sift through for pretty shells. They crack me up.
 Pelicans!
What wasn't so nice was all of the trash left out. Beer bottles, chip bags, socks, cigarette butts, bikini tops...
I can't wait for Spring Break to be over. Why can't you come to a place and not trash it? 
Brats.

Once we finished, we headed down to my new favorite coffee place, Bishops Coffee and Tea.
Ricky had his usual skim latte and I had a vanilla latte made with almond milk.
The almond milk is one of the reasons that I love Bishops, it's the only place around here that I can get it. I think we have a new Sunday tradition.
The rest of my day will consist of hanging pictures in the nursery, washing my smelly Westies, making cobia for dinner, and probably some cupcakes. The lovely baked goods at Bishops inspired me.
Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment