3.25.2012

3/25


This Sunday went as the past few Sundays have.
One of these...
 
 ...on this.
Always fun, and so nice to get out early and start our day with some exercise.
Then it was the usual Sunday stop at Bishops for coffee (and this time a muffin we split).
We saw this...very interesting. I guess the feeling IS mutual? ;)
We headed to TJMaxx and did some random shopping, and once we got home I made some lovely hibiscus lemonade and I now have a Key lime pie in the oven.
Pictures  and recipe for the tasty limey deliciousness to come.
I'm working on house things while Ricky works on the floors for the rest of the day. We might take a little break and head to the beach for a bit.
Oh, and tonight is the season premier of Mad Men. 
I'll have to drink something virgin out of a martini glass.
I nearly forgot. Last night for dinner I made a yummy Greek-ish meal.
Chicken quarters marinated in lemon juice, olive oil, fresh thyme, and garlic with a roasted vegetable moussaka. The moussaka was red bell peppers, zucchini, eggplant, onions, garlic, and tomatoes all baked with greek yogurt, 2 eggs, and topped with feta and fresh parsley. Talk about a protein-packed meal.
It was amazing, by the way. I'm planning on eating the rest of those wonderful veggies for lunch tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. That sign PISSES me off... I was raised in church, have firm beliefs, and to me this is NOT how a true Christian should behave or portray God! True Christianity is supposed to be a message of love. Well it seems they're the ones who miss the mark the most! As a Christian I'll never stop believing that God loves everything that has breath and doesn't "not" believe any one human being! Grr... ok I'm done! Makes me understand 100% why people want nothing to do with church (despite other reasons). ok done now! Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's what Ricky and I were thinking. Even though we're both very "out" atheists, many of our friends are Christians and they are all very intelligent, accepting people who understand that everyone has their own beliefs. They'll talk to you about their religion, but won't force it on your or be hateful or judgmental. Ah well, some people's kids, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My question is: if God doesn't believe in atheists, why would he put us on earth? Why bother creating us to begin with?

    (I'm just "talking" out loud here, I don't expect any answers...)

    ReplyDelete