2.27.2012

Photos from the week



 Global warming at it's finest! The Eastern Bluebirds are nesting... in February. 3 eggiwegs already.
 Nessie! Bigfoot! No, just another backyard otter sighting. Suckers are big. Excuse the blurry picture.
 Cupcakes! Lavender chocolate with lavender vanilla buttercream. Delicious and cute!
 Posted a little late, but better late than never. My Valentine's Day flowers from Ricky. He did quite an excellent job.
Petite filets with roasted potatoes and asparagus. I still cook I swear! (Ricky has wine, I have cherry juice.)
We enjoyed the aforementioned meal at our new dining room table! We have 6 chairs, but for some reason there's only 5 in this picture. We got it at World Market, I'm in love with it. I find myself searching for reasons to sit at it. I'm at it right now writing this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment