4.03.2011

serendipity.

I have been looking for this soda for months. Dry Soda Co. Lavender soda. Sure, maybe it would be gross, or taste like potpourri or soap, but I still really wanted to find it. After calling every store that the website listed as retailers (none of which had ever sold it) I decided I would just have to buy it online, which meant paying for shipping and hoping that it all got here undamaged. Until today! The TJMaxx in Pensacola is my lucky store. I never go in looking for anything specific, but every time I go in I find something that I've been looking everywhere for. It's magical.
Oh, and this soda doesn't taste like soap, it tastes like happy. Happy Lavender Joy-O Love in a bottle.

3 comments:

  1. How neat! Yeah, I would have thought it might taste like soap too. Glad you found it at TJMaxx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TJMAXX! I just bought salon shampoo and conditioner there for about 50% what I would have paid had I gone to a salon, or Ulta.

    Also, they have cute wallets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little lavender co. is listed on Dry Soda.com and I for sure sell it. If you were in Utah I could have made your search a little easier. We sell it for $2.00 a bottle during the summer at the Farmers Market. Try adding cream to make it a "Cremosa - French Soda". - Normally I don't leave random comments on blogs, but I just wanted to clarify that some of the "listed" sellers actually DO sell it. ~ Enjoy. ~ Carli, Lavender Hill, Utah

    ReplyDelete