3.31.2011

BORED!

A~Age: 24. Just a baby!

B~ Bed Size: Full. We sleep close! It's too small and needs to be upgraded, since all of the animals insist on sleeping up there with us. Sheesh.

C~Chore you hate: Putting away laundry and dishes. Just the putting away, not any of the other parts.

D~Dogs: Uhhhh only the two most adorable Westies in the world!

E~Essential Start your Day Item: Water.

F~Favorite Color: Green.

G~Gold or Silver: White gold. though I've been finding that my coloring lends itself to yellow gold quite nicely.

H~Height: Short. 5'3-5'4.

I~Instruments you play: Cello!

J~Job Title: Barista and housewife extraordinaire!

K~Kids: None, and not any time soon!

L~Live: free or die hard!

M~Mom’s Name: Donna Donna Do Donna Bananafana Fo Fonna.

N~Nicknames: My parents call me Bink.

O~Overnight Hospital Stays: One, but it was many nights.

P~Pet Peeve: This is a post in and of itself. I have more pet peeves than any one person should have. Heading up the list are people who misuse apostrophes and use the wrong versions of 'you're' and 'there.'

Q~Quote from a Movie: "Why do you wanna fight?" '"'Cause I can't sing or dance."
Greatest movie ever made!

R~Right or Left Handed: Right.

S~Siblings: Big sister, little sister.

T~Time you wake up: It depends on what time I have to go to work, but since I've been on medical leave it's been around 9 am.

U~Underwear: Yes?

V~Vegetable you Dislike: I can't think of a single one.

W~What Makes You Late: My damn hair. The cat running outside. Traffic. Hitting every one of the 11 lights between here and my job. ELEVEN!

X~X-rays You’ve had Done: Knees, chest, dental, abdomen...that's all I can think of.

Y~Yummy Food you Make: Please! Everything I make is yummy.

Z~Zoo Animal Favorite: I love spider monkeys and elephants, and they like me too. =)

1 comment:

  1. Cute nickname! You're not short; I'm 5'1". ;)

    I hear ya about the apostrophes and using the wrong homophone.

    ReplyDelete