3.16.2011

So long girls

On Monday I'm having breast reduction surgery. I'm nervous.

I've had a large chest for as long as I can remember. I currently wear a 34G, when I was 10 years old I wore a 34C. 10! Middle school was stressful, to say the least. Last year I lost over 30 pounds, and they didn't change at all! I've been wanting to have this procedure done for years now, and I was shocked at how simple it was to get going. My military (Tricare) insurance is footing the whole bill, and from first appointment (for something completely unrelated) to surgery date was less than 6 weeks. Really.
I'm very sure that I want this done, but now I'm getting freaked out! They've been big my whole life, I wonder how it's going to feel to have them be...I don't know... different. I only want to go down to a D or so, but still.
Scary!

4 comments:

  1. Your spine will thank you. Do what feels right! *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was nice saying something other than Grande 5 pump mocha brevia, stired before the whip @ 150deg. good luck on your adventure. im sure youll be great. your too full of piss and vinagear to not be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same thoughts. But it will be great, so great for your back and for buying CUTE bras! Buy some adorable ones for me okay while i am still sporting the 3" straps that only come in nude or white :)

    ReplyDelete