12.29.2010

Irish soda bread with currants and Buddha's hand zest, this slice is smothered in lemon curd.
Tofu and broccoli stir fry over glass noodles.
Tonight's dinner: Thai pork and peppers over coconut rice.
Little known fact: I'm in love with fish sauce.
Rigatoni bolognese. I like bolognese because it's loaded with veggies, and that somehow makes me feel good about consuming colossal quantities of carbs. My little trick is to chop up the celery leaves along with some parsley and sprinkle it over the top, it's awesome. I've become a huge celery fan over the past couple years. I'm not sure how that happened.
Sushi!
Ricky finally tried octopus nigiri, and loved it as much as I do.
...and that made me chopstick smile.
We're awesome.

1 comment:

  1. please tell me the chopstick smiley pictures are framed and up in your house...

    ReplyDelete