12.11.2010

Party party

Ricky and I went to his company Christmas party tonight in Pensacola. Of course, there were pictures taken in front of the fire place, as I wouldn't do it in front of the giant tree. Ha.
Please excuse my oddly large-looking arm. Ick.
I had my hair done in a cute little curly pinned up on the side type do. I didn't really get any very good pictures.
My dress was altered by a good friend, Shelley. She did an amazing job! All in all it was a pretty good night, it was nice to get to meet everyone that Ricky works with.
Now I'm off to finish house work and go get my sister in the morning!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looked beautiful as do you! I have no idea what you're talking about with your arm. :)

    ReplyDelete