11.14.2010

Day off, plans, and foooooooood

I have to day off! A big thank you to Jessica Swann for picking up my hours today! I'm making alfajores style cupcakes, going to the bookstore, making something tasty and pasta-y for dinner, working out, and cleaning house. I also need to make arrangements for boarding Malo and Maggie this weekend, because I'm...
...going to see Anthony Bourdain and the Salvador Dali exhibit in Atlanta! Aack!
But I digress, on to food!
Ricky's london broil, with my brussels sprouts. A team effort, and a delicious dinner. I will one day master the grill, until then it will be up to him to cook beef this perfectly. ♥
Thai tofu curry with green beans, yellow bell pepper, and carrots with red curry, coconut milk, and fish sauce served over jasmine rice.
I worked late (too late!) last night, but I'm off today so it was okay. This morning I actually got to make myself breakfast, which rarely happens. An omelette (two egg, I never do three) filled with mushrooms, thyme, red bell pepper, scallions, and goat cheese, a couple of German-style breakfast sausages, and coffee in my new mug! Love it? Come on, it's a bear, you love it. Go to your local Starbucks and pick one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment