10.16.2010

maize maze

So, last year we went to the Sweet Season Farms corn maze on October 17th. This year we went on the 16th. I even blogged about it, 364 days ago.
I love it! It was way warmer this year, but the sun was shining and we had a blast.
On the way out to Milton, we stopped by Starbucks so I could drop off some cupcakes for my fabulous coworkers and pick up a pumpkin spice latte. With whipped cream, because finding your way out of a vegetable maze is a special occasion.
We saw the greatest truck ever...
... seriously, there was no way that my day could get any better at this point.
Us at the beginning of the maze.
It isn't fair, really. Ricky is tall enough that he can see over the corn, so he knows that I'm taking us in the wrong direction pretty much the whole time. We made it out alive, though.
Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment