10.17.2009

CornMazing!

Such a good day! On the way to the corn maze, we took the scenic highway. How nice is it to get to drive along this?
Here we are getting ready to get lost in the corn maze. And by lost I mean not lost, since Ricky is taller than most corn stalks.
Maze entrance. Labyrinth! Dance magic dance!
Here are some random pictures of us being awesome corn-mazers.

I was really excited. Obviously.

I love this picture of Ricky! He's so handsome!


This is Ricky suckin' on a chili dog outside the Tastee Freeze. For all you John Cougar fans out there.
We had Chinese for dinner, and I got some of my favorite red bean buns!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!

    We are going to a pumpkin patch and corn maze on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dh likes red bean buns; I've never acquired a taste for them really (and I grew up with them!).

    John Mellencamp lives in our town - we used to see him and Elaine jogging out on the state road that leads to our house...you've got to be nuts to jog on that road.

    Boy, I could go for a chili dog right now.

    ReplyDelete