9.29.2010

bad bad blogger

Truth: This is the first time I've turned on my desktop in over a month.
Also truth: I have been bad about blogging.
Salmon with roasted zucchini, orzo, and a dill cream sauce with capers.
Penne with cherry tomatoes, feta, and olive oil.
Chicken fajitas with avocado and jalapeno quesadillas.
Cornish game hens with lemon, roasted fingerling potatoes, and Brussels sprouts with lemon, garlic, and cream.
Pumpkin and cauliflower curry and basmati rice with black mustard seeds.
I was up one morning for a few hours before Ricky got up. I felt ambitious and wanted to bake something... I made apple bread with cinnamon streusel topping.
Salvador and Jira... getting along?
Salvador and Malo, being nap time buddies.
Awesome kitten face.
We doggy-sat for my friend Ashley, which meant Sal got some new friends.
As did Ricky... this is insane. It's like in a Disney movie where the characters are always surrounded by woodland creatures!
My new favorite t-shirt!
The pond behind our house, which is filled with critters. If you stay still enough, you can...
...freakin' snatch turtles out of the water and feed them bread!
All the while keeping your pinkey out, as it is the proper way to hold a turtle.
I am awesome.

1 comment:

  1. 1. your title reminded me of Bridget Jones' Diary... 'Silly Bridget' (don't ask me why)

    2. I think you should bake something like your apple bread and send some to me for my birthday (aka your anniversary)! I will, in return, crochet an adorable hat for you!

    =) <3

    ReplyDelete