8.23.2010

giant bat heli-dragonfly.

I let the dogs in the other night and this monstrosity flew into my house, hitting me in the face on it's way in. I chased it around, screaming like an idiot for about 25 minutes before I finally trapped it and went to toss it outside.
It flew right back in.
Right back in!
The battle continued for another 20 minutes. I have 12 foot ceilings, so I had to throw things (dog toys) at it. It took forever, but I finally knocked it down and trapped it again, and this time very carefully set it outside.
It was unharmed (because it was the devil) and flew away into the night.
To terrorize some other woman in her home.
Mechagodzilla. It sounded like a helicopter.

1 comment:

  1. I think he's quite a beauty, but I'd scream too if he hit me in the face!

    ReplyDelete