7.12.2010

apparently I suck at this.

I've been working so much and I've been so tired lately. I have no idea what's going on. I get 6ish hours of sleep each night, which is a lot for me, and I'm exhausted in the mornings. It's weird. It's weird and I do not like it.
That being said, I haven't been on here very much. I haven't even turned the computer on!
So to catch up on food...My first jambalaya, which was a lot simpler than I thought. Tomatoes, andouille sausage, rice, spices, celery, bell pepper, onion, hot sauce. That's it. Oh, and chicken stock. And lots of jalapenos, if you're me. Which you're not so you don't have to use those.
Fajitas with avocado salsa and of course, pepitas. Apparently pepitas are my favorite thing to put on Mexican food. Or to eat out of a bag. Just saying.
Last night's dinner was T-Bone steaks with steamed yellow squash and smashed red potatoes.
Tonight I forgot what time it was and sort of threw this together. Cellentani pasta with an un-breaded, skillet chicken parm. Homemade tomato sauce, chicky boobs, parmigiana reggiano, and mozzarella. I of course cannot leave pasta sauce alone and tossed in some red pepper flakes and capers, because who doesn't like salty spicy things? Nobody in this house, that's for damn sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment