3.31.2010

Baby B and Food Remixes

I'm picking up Braden from daycare this week, and I'm pretty happy about it.
Him being the coolest baby in the world and all.
And being such a good picture-poser-for-er.
Then we had some tummy time! I ♥ him, he's awesome.

I wasn't going to be home when Ricky got home from work, so when I got home from work I went ahead and made dinner, covered it in foil, and left the heating instructions in a cute little card for Ricky.
Last night we had chicken, and I had some sauce leftover. I combined that with a couple of diced, cooked, chicken breasts, prosciutto, herbs, my one leftover zucchini, and red pepper flakes, tossed all of that with cooked penne, topped it with parmigiana reggiano and mozzarella cheeses, and that was it.
All Ricky had to do was heat the oven to 450º and bake it for 25-30 minutes.
Yes, it was chicken, pasta, and zucchini again, but it was hardly the same meal, and I think it was awesome for something that I needed to prep and leave in the fridge.
Buuut I got home earlier than expected, and ended up cooking myself anyway. Hahaha, at least I was there to take a picture!
Maggie May (smaller of the Westies) had a vet appointment today to get some medicine for her ear. Poor dear has some nastiness going on in there, and I got three different medications! A wash, an oozy cream medicine, and some anti-inflammatory pills. I also had them check out a pump she has on her side that Ricky and I just noticed; turns out it's a little skin growth, and it needs to be removed. The vet recommend having it taken off when the dogs get their teeth cleaned, since she'll be knocked out anyway.
Ricky and I are both off today, and we're off to Lowes to look at more house crap.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!
And that it's packed with amazing, awesome, alliteration!

No comments:

Post a Comment