2.26.2010

Motivate Me

I've been doing my Jillian Michaels DVD since the beginning of December. It's been going very well, but lately with work and everything, my motivation is starting to wane.
I've lost a total of 24 pounds since December 1st with a combination of daily activity and adjusting my eating habits... yes, I know that sounds like a lot, but I want to keep at it. Not necessarily to lose more weight, but for the health benefits and preventative aspects of being active every day. A lot of the women in my family are bigger, and I do believe that genetics can work against you. That, and the fact that I love food. I'd rather work out hard every day and be able to eat great food than give up things like real cream and butter. Or be a vegetarian again, a lifestyle that Anthony Bourdain and I share the same opinion of. I love to cook, and I love to eat, and if left to my own devices, I could be a big fat fatty. For serious.
The work out is only 20 minutes long, and I can't seem to make myself want to do it anymore.
What is your motivation? Any advice out there in the blogosphere?
Many thanks.

1 comment:

  1. NO! Sit on your rump, and eat your food. That is what i do!

    ReplyDelete