2.27.2010

Hemp is for hippies

Yesterday I wanted breakfast. I never want breakfast. I also got exactly 8 hours of sleep, naturally, with no alarm. It was a good morning.
I made a French press of good strong coffee, and scrambled eggs done the only way scrambled eggs should be done. Two eggs (organic, free range, cage free) with heavy cream, salt, extra fine pepper, and fresh chopped chives, cooked slowly over medium heat with butter.
I never really eat scrambled eggs and had forgotten how amazing they are. Why don't I eat these for dinner?

Later in the day, Angelina and I went on a tea hunting excursion. We were searching for Yogi Tea's Peach Detox tea, and according to the website it is sold at the Winn Dixie down the road. So we braved Winn Dixie, but not before stopping off at another hell hole called Wal-Mart.
It was a surprisingly good trip. I bought a new hair dryer since mine finally kicked off, along with my favorite perfume, Blue by Ralph Lauren, which apparently they sell at Wal-Mart but nowhere else I've ever looked.
I also found this delicious chocolate bar.
Dark chocolate with Pasilla chile, cayenne, and cinnamon.
A-maz-ing.
It starts out smooth and then kicks you in the face with spicy peppery goodness. I'm in love with it. I want to melt it down and drink it. You know what? I probably will.
Winn Dixie didn't have our tea, but they did have the spot for it. We asked the guy to go check and they were completely out. Lame. So we got some Lemon Ginger tea, because lemons are good, ginger is good, and tea is good.
Angelina gave me a tub of organic Hemp Shake, and it's tasty. It's green, but once I mixed it with cherries, strawberries, and almond milk, it wasn't. I also added a tiny bit of coconut extract and forgot to take a picture.
Last night at Seville's was a lot of fun. My boss's band, Schofield, is really good. The club was a little crowded for my liking, but it was nice to get out and have a nice pint of Guinness and listen to good music. I'll probably go out to see them play more often.
This afternoon I need to prune down the myrtles in the front yard, weed, remove border stones, pick up all the lava rock, and lay down mulch. Oh yeah, I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment