2.18.2010

Me when I was 7, among other things.

I. Am. Awesome.
I'm friends on Facebook with a girl that was in my 3rd and 4th grade class. She sent me this picture of myself when I was 7... and I haven't stopped laughing about it. Where are all my teeth? What am I so excited about? Is it strange that I now have a tattoo of a bow that is the exact color of the one on that shirt?

Anyway, things have been going pretty well. Work is great, though very early and my days off are screwy, which isn't really a big deal. I'm liking it. Getting up at 0330 has its perks... not really. But it's nice to be done with work so early in the day, so I'll take it!
On Tuesday, which was my one day off this week, Angelina and I went to the gloriousness that is Cactus Flower Cafe. Delicious California-style Mexican food.
Angelina had chicken tacos and some tortilla soup, and I had the chicken and sour cream enchiladas verde. So good. I also had a glass of sangria, which was beyond words. ^__^
Our awesome waitress Kelly gave us some complimentary raspberry gooey cake. Yes, that's what she called it. It was warm and soft and sweet and raspberry-tastic. I'm glad Angelina and I chose to share a small piece. Heaven knows what I would have done if left to my own devices.
I've been making lots of smoothies lately
Banana Blueberry
Black Cherry and Vanilla
Strawberry Rhubarb with Chocolate Protein Powder
My favorite so far.
Last night I made myself a simple dinner of a teriyaki pork chop, sticky rice, pineapple, and grilled spring onions. It was tasty and salty and awesome.
Then I enjoyed the pretty sunset from my back porch.
After work today I went to the gym with Angelina. I did 50 minutes on the treadmill, alternating between walking fast on a 13% incline, running at a 7.5% incline, running on a 3% incline, and walking fast on a 1.5% incline. Then I came home and did my 30 Day Shred workout. I'm sore and want to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment