1.21.2010

Funtastic Thursday

Allow me to start this off by telling you that my home phone has been down since the middle of yesterday because Mediacom is awful, so that's cool. Luckily we have a Google Phone, and I was able to text my friend from it. Thank goodness I married a geek! ♥

Angelina (my long lost family member) and I went to see Up In The Air this afternoon. If you haven't seen it, go take care of that. That's all I have to say on the matter.Before the lovely film we enjoyed some tall skinny cinnamon dolce lattes and perused the mall.
That's a picture of me being really excited about the effing Twilight garbage in Hot Topic. We laughed. Heartily.
Seriously, you have no idea how ridiculously out of place we looked in Hot Topic. Pretty awesome.
We then stopped by the glorious Publix and did a little grocery shopping.
It's hilarious hanging out with Angelina. We both love and hate the same things, so it's good, and I don't have to feel like an ass when I say something mean. =)
Wow I just really looked at that picture. They really make Twilight duvet covers? What the hell is wrong with people.

1 comment: