12.24.2009

Oh no! Tornado!

My county is under Tornado Warning tonight. Pish!
I took a picture out my back door of the rain. You can't really see it, but you get the idea. Look how sad and scared my gnomes are.
Nasty weather calls for tasty hot beverages.
Coconut Hot Chocolate!
(Homemade from scratch, naturally.)

My cute, holiday decorated entryway table.
I'm off to work out some more and watch Iron Chef. Happy Christmas Eve!

I wanted to include this. Forgive the blurry webcam picture. Ricky is TDY, as you know, and is cooking for himself in Clovis, NM. He sent me this picture tonight. He made pasta with my recipe for tomato sauce, and asparagus with prosciutto and onions. How impressive! I thought it was so sweet that he sent me a photograph. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive about Ricky's meal! Your Coconut Hot Chocolate is making me drool right now though; any special instructions for it? :)

    ReplyDelete