12.20.2009

I suppose I have something to write about

I'll be honest with you, I didn't think I've have anything to blog about with Ricky gone. Most of what I write about is food, and I won't be cooking much without my husband here to eat it. That and typing is extremely difficult and aggravating when you can only use 4 fingers of one hand.
Today I met up with Danielle at Starbucks. Danielle works with Ricky and she and I met at a party a few weeks ago. It was a good time, she's really funny and totally my kind of person. It was also nice to get out of the house! I had a tall Christmas blend, black of course. Then we went into the mall (Starbucks is right outside of it) and I took my chances with bra shopping. I went into Dillard's, and asked the lady at the lingerie department if they carried anything in a 34G. She brought me more than one bra. I was stunned. And elated. I found two that fit, perfectly. They don't give me weird quad-boob, they don't dig into my shoulders, or my back, and they give me great support. I can jump! What beautiful alternate dimension am I living in?
I like it.
Both bras are made by Lunaire. You can shop the Dillard's selection of their bras here.
We also laughed at the clothes and mannequins at Charlotts Russe. Have you seen that shit?
The sky was so pretty on my drive home. I learned the other day on the Discovery Channel that dust blows in from the African Sahara and tints the sunset red. Pretty cool.
Dinner tonight was really lazy. Whole grain rotini with jarred Alfredo sauce. Ricky hates Alfredo so I only eat it when he's gone. I love it.
Oh, and wine.
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. A 34G? How did I miss those?

    I love that little fact about the African Sahara. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sadly, I'm a 34G. I have been for a few years now. It's a medical marvel. I'm getting them reduced.

    I loved that too. Now whenever I look at the red sunset I hear Paul-Simony African music in my head. It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well when you get that reduction, send some over my way. You have my address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss florida sunsets, thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete