12.27.2009

I miss my husband

Today marks the end of my 4 day weekend. It's been so nice to sleep in (as much as the Westies allow) and spend my days doing things that I want to do.
I started getting a headache at around 10:30 last night, and when I woke up this morning it was still there. So far I've taken 2 Imitrex pills and drank tons of water, but nothing seems to be helping. I've tried laying down, working out, deep nose breathing, rubbing my head... nothing. It's still going strong and is well on it's way to ruining my day.
I made dinner early today, as I'm anticipating an early bedtime. Nothing fancy, just some angel hair pasta with gorgonzola sauce. Super easy sauce, just simmer cream, gorgonzola cheese, salt, pepper, and some fresh nutmeg until the cheese melts. I love this stuff, but only make it maybe once a year, it's not the healthiest thing in the world. I have a salad with it, if that helps?
But it's so tasty! Now if only it could cure my headache...

No comments:

Post a Comment