12.28.2009

Happy Short Work Week!

I've never been an "I hate Mondays" person, but today was hard. Four days off of work really makes it hard to get up and going at 0600. Meh.
Last night I prepped my kitchen for the morning. I layed out my oatmeal (unflavored, instant Quaker oatmeal. Boring, but it does the job.) and set up my coffee pot. I made spiced coffee this morning! In the brew basket along with some dark roast coffee, I sprinkled ground black cardamom, nutmeg, and cinnamon. This morning when I turned it on it filled my whole house with a delicious, spicy-sweet chai-esque coffee aroma. Did I mention that it was also delicious? Well it was.
Cardamom makes everything delicious.

And now for some gratuitous, meaningless, material things that I'm totally in love with.
Beautiful!




I've yet to think out my new years resolutions (aside from "purchase all these items".)
Frankly, I think that's good enough, and at least it's one I'll want to keep!

2 comments: