7.25.2009

Job at Crema

So I've accepted a job as a barista at Crema, this amazing espresso bar and bakery in Pensacola. I had no idea I'd find a place like this, it's an original building from the 1940's. They use the original ovens! They roast their own coffee beans, they bake their pastries from scratch, and the don't use any hydrogenated oils or HFCS in anything! I love this place! The building is gorgeous inside. Antique chandeliers and Italian tile floors... the owners are a husband and wife from San Francisco, they've done such a great job with this place. I'm really genuinely excited to start working for them. They seem like really sweet people. I start on Monday.

Today I got this adorable apron at Cost Plus! I love it, and it was on sale for $10.00, which I always like. I don't have to wear a uniform of any sort, so I can wear whatever apron I want, which is cool. I had to call Starbucks and tell them I wasn't going to start on Monday, and I felt a little bad about it, but this place is much more what I was looking for, and the hours are perfect! Monday-Friday 0600-1400. Hooray!
(another added bonus of Crema is that I don't have to cover up my tattoo like I would have to at Starbucks, which I think is ridiculous!)


1 comment: