4.24.2009

Lavender Soap


I just wanted to write a quick note about the namesake of this blog. I've been using Mrs. Meyer's products for about a month now. Being in Germany, all I can get is the laundry detergent, liquid softener, dryer sheets, and my personal favorite, the dish soap. It smells divine, and is the most amazing dish soap I've used, just a couple of squirts and grease is gone. All Mrs. Meyer's products are made with natural essential oils, are non-toxic, biodegradable, and they smell fabulous! Now I actually like doing the dishes! The detergent is a bit of a splurge, at $15 for 64 ounces, but lately it's been on sale at the BX for $8.50. Even still, I have taken to using it only on my towels and linens. Imagine if I washed Ricky's uniforms with it! The scent of these products is, as previously stated, fabulous... you know how there are lavender scented things, and then there are things that really smell like lavender? Well, Mrs. Meyer's products are all very much the latter. And the smell lasts, which is great! The products also come in Lemon Verbena, Basil (which I want!) Geranium, Snap Pea, Baby Blossom, and Scent-Free (how silly)

In my book, any product that turns household duties into "aromatheraputic" fun is worth the money! Go buy this soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment