9.18.2011

Fourth Grade Memories


I was cleaning out some "everything" drawers, and found my Fourth Grade Memories book. Everyone in the class made on at the end of the year. Thought I'd share.
 Building...something...
 For some reason I smiled like that for like 5 years.
 The boy in the middle was my first boyfriend. The girl on my right is my friend Devon, we still keep in touch to this day.
 Me and Devon again. The note I had written underneath this one read, "I like this, except the subtraction part!"
 I loved doing this project. Mine is the yellow one behind me, with the cat on it. Check out that colorblock sweater, I was so on-trend.
Making Christmas ornaments. Apparently something was funny? 
Mine's the toucan on the right.
Look at how long my hair was!

1 comment:

  1. The Christmas ornament thing... you were probably laughing because you are a Jew and Jews don't celebrate Christmas... where is the dreidel is probably what you were thinking...

    ReplyDelete