8.13.2011

I suck

Seriously. I haven't actually posted something in forever.
FOREVER. (you have to say it like the kid in The Sandlot)
Maybe it's because I work later into the day now. I'm not home until 5:45 pm and turning on the computer is the last thing on my mind.
Whatever the reason, I hate it and it's lame. I have so many posts I want to make! I promise, things have been going on in my life!
Soon I'll sit down and post like 15 things and it's going to be pretty annoying, but at least I'll be caught up. Right now I'm in Washington (SQUEEE!) visiting my sister and doing some state travel with Ricky. Once I get back there will be quite the photo montage indeed!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand, keeping up with the blog is hard work! If you're in the area, you should come visit Bellingham! It's beautiful here...but I might be a little biased =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with your sis and traveling!

    ReplyDelete