8.28.2011

Great Northwest Eats

A lovely dozen from The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Co. in Seattle.
At Hopworks Urban Brewery in Portland, OR. "The Northwest" pizza: Bleu cheese, pears, chipotle sauce, and tri-tip.
I knew that I wanted to eat at Serious Pie before we came back to Florida. It was our last meal in Seattle, and it did not disappoint.
Penn Cove clam pizza with pancetta and lemon thyme.
Shut up.
A delicious carnitas taco at The Stand in Seaside, Oregon. Tiny place, only takes cash... if you're ever in Seaside definitely go here. Best taco I've had in a really long time. Ricky said the same thing, and he's a New Mexican so he knows his tacos.
Voodoo Doughnut! I finally got to try my long awaited...
...maple bacon bar! It was delicious, like a sweet, salty, yummy breakfast dessert. Voodoo is great, although the tourists and less than friendly staff I didn't care for. Ah well, the doughnut was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment