8.28.2011

Day 1: Hiking Pilchuck.

Ricky and I spent August 10-19th in the wonderful Northwest. It was good to be home, to see my sister, and to get to do some outdoor activities, as Florida is a hell hole and I never want to go outside here. First on our agenda was to drive from Seattle to Granite Falls, where I spent my junior and senior year of high school, to hike up to Lake 22 on Mt. Pilchuck. I knew Ricky would enjoy it, and it would be nice and nostalgic for me. Here are entirely too many photos from the hike.
That's me doing my best Sasquatch walk.
It's not very good.


This is a Pika. I had no idea they inhabited the mountain, but they were all over the place. Cute right?
Friendly, too.



Beautiful Lake 22 at the top. Well worth the sweat.


I was happy.
Extremely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment