6.11.2011

another post where I just give pictures of food with captions!

Lasagna, and my best one to date, too. It only takes a few minutes to make a bechamel sauce, and it really makes all the difference in a lasagna. To anyone who think that it's just meat, jarred sauce, and noodles layered with cheese: Just stop.
Chicken cutlets with porcini mushrooms, roasted fingerling potatoes, sauteed green beans. Simple and fabulous.
Farfalle and chicken in a spicy tomato sauce with capers.
Salmon and asparagus. On the salmon is a... sauce? I guess? Not really a sauce, I think it could be considered a salad of sorts? I don't know. It's diced red, yellow, and orange bell peppers along with eggplant. It was delicious, but yeah, I have no idea what to call it.
Crispy chicken thighs with a lemon-thyme pan sauce served with arugula and risotto with fresh peas.

1 comment: