4.15.2011

...and that's good enough for me.

I love cookies. Most food, actually. These are my delicious no-roll vanilla bean sugar cookies with royal icing. And sprinkles...because it's always better with sprinkles. LIFE. Life is better with sprinkles.
There was actual food to be had as well. Arugula and spinach salad with red pepper, shaved Pecorino Romano, and a warm Meyer lemon and bacon vinaigrette.
Simple, delicious, quick. Strip steaks topped with sauteed mushrooms served with baked potatoes and that lovely salad. I could probably just eat bowls of sauteed mushrooms forever and be okay with it. I like fungi. A lot.
On an unrelated side note, why does Fox Ten News feel the need to interrupt Wheel of Fortune with updates on a thunderstorm? A thunderstorm. Seriously.
I take my game shows pretty darn seriously, and not my thunderstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment