3.01.2010

There are days that I don't feel like cooking.

On those days I just cook something fast and incredibly simple.
Embarrassingly simple, in fact.
This meal took less than 10 minutes. I tossed some flour and spices in the plastic bag that my tilapia was in from the fishmonger, and pan fried it. Then I sauteed some haricot vert with olive oil, fresh garlic, and cherry tomatoes, and made some 5-minute wheat couscous. This was record breaking fast. I'm awesome.
Now if only the dishes took less than 10 minutes. Stupid broken dishwasher.
It's already five o'clock! Where does the time go? Seriously...
Last night I did level 2 of The 30 Day Shred twice in a row. I'm sore, and I can't wait to do it again tonight.
Have I ever mentioned that putting away laundry is my least favorite chore? I'll wash it, dry it, and fold it all day...but I have baskets of clean, folded laundry just chillin' in my room, because I hate putting it away. What's the matter with me?
I can't wait to plant some pretties in my front yard. I'm so glad Spring is almost here.
Oh! It's March 1st, which means that Ricky comes home this month!


1 comment:

  1. Level 2 twice. Ouch. I'm still not brave enough to even attempt level 3. I've been at this since early January...and I'm still a chicken :-)

    ReplyDelete