3.26.2010

A day off, together.

Ricky and both had the day off today, which rarely happens. We went to Starbucks (because I'm not there enough?), Ann Taylor Loft, Gap, Pensacola Beach, Lowes, and out to dinner at The Slippery Mermaid.
At Ann Taylor Loft I purchased a tee and a cute cardigan
This is the tee, which I also have in this color:
And here's the cardi
I quite like them.
At Gap I bought the first pair of size four jeans I've ever purchased for myself. I mean, I'm sure that in school I was, at some point, a four, but all of my adult life the smallest I've been is a six. It was an exciting purchase.
We found the Vibram Five Fingers shoes that Ricky has been wanting at a shop in Pensacola Beach, he looks like Mr. Deeds in them.
And we finally decided on a flooring for the house. This time next month we should have our entire house (kitchen and bathrooms included) done in Pergo's Handscraped Heritage Hickory.
We decided to go with the laminate because we'll be renting the house out when we leave, and because of our pets. Pergo has a 30 year no scratch guarantee, which just makes sense for us.
I'm off to bed! It's already 10 pm and I have work in the morning. I hope everyone had a lovely Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your lovely blog searching for photos of Pergo Heritage Hickory laminate, which I'm considering installing in our new FL home! How are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, we're loving the flooring! It looks great, and with the pets it was a smart buy. Soon here I'll be posting pictures of the completed project, so check back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, goody, great to hear and I can't wait to see more photos! I was concerned the pattern might be too busy but it doesn't look busy at all in the pic I saw of your office :) thanks so much! btw your blog is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete