11.30.2009

Turkey: Take 4.

We're nearing the end of turkey leftovers days!
Tonight I made turkey piccata with zucchini and squash over linguine. I love piccata, probably because I'm madly in love with capers. There are worse things to obsess over, I assure you.
Then, because it was rainy and yucky outside and I'm the queen of finding reasons to do silly things, I made some homemade hot cocoa! Semi-sweet Bakers chocolate, splenda, skim milk, and marshmallows. Oh, and don't forget the cinnamon!

Now I'm off to finish up laundry and dishes, then tend to my sad, lethargic, sore puppy Maggie. Poor little peanut got spayed today, and she is not pleased. I feel bad.
Maybe some Californication tonight?

2 comments:

  1. We looove capers too. I'll have to show dh your turkey dish. We still have a ton of turkey left (that's what happens when you get a 22 pounder for 6 people). :}

    Poor Maggie; hope you have some good treats for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, I made a 19 pounder for 4!

    Maggie has lots of yummy treats, and is getting lots of love. I'm sure she'll feel better soon, thanks!

    ReplyDelete